Seabird Centre Access Statement
Please click on the link below to read the Seabird Centre Access Statement.
Scottish Seabird Centre Access Statement.
Key things to note:
- the Scottish Seabird Centre is fully accessible for wheelchair users
- in the Discovery Centre we have large print and multiple language guides
- families are very welcome - we are breastfeeding friendly and will help with bottle warming
- on purchase of a Discovery Centre ticket, visitors are welcome to come and go as they please throughout the day
- entrance to the Seabird Cafe and gift shop is free
If you would like to provide any feedback on this document we would welcome your comments. Please advise if there is any information required which we have not covered. You can contact us via the channels below or speak to a member of staff in the Centre.
Hard copies of this document are available on request.
Address: Scottish Seabird Centre, The Harbour, North Berwick, EH39 4SS
Phone: +44(0)1620 890 202